- Due out March
- There's a saving grab function where if you miss a jump or fall a button will flash and if you press it fast enough she'll catch herself from falling.
- There's a bullet time feature, but not like you think. She has 2 moves, a slidekick (as you saw in one of the trailers) and a flip kick that makes her enemy pop into the air and when it does it'll go into bullettime to allow you to have extra damage. So no bullet time button, just moves that'll allow you to enter it.
- There's an over the shoulder targeting feature (i'm guessing like RE4).
- First level is called Flashback and starts with Lara climbing a mountain before entering a tomb.
- The game automatically saves after each event.
- So to not disappoint people like previous installments, they aren't announcing new features until they're up and running in the game properly.
- Every room has a different theme song.
- 75% of the game will take place in tombs or ruins
- QTE's will be used atleast 1 time each level